greenish stools after drinking forzen milk
sumis posted:
I ve started to work from oct 1 and my DS is 3 months old and he is completely on B milk and I was pumping for the last one month and now for the day time feeds ( 2 to 3 feeds) we use the frozen B milk and I am noticing greenish stools .he doesnot show any discomfort but has some diaper rash and redness after the stool .nothing has changed in my diet .should I be concerned ,.anyone experienced this ?

AnnaTur responded:
Well my dd has green stools pretty often. I don't think that there is anything to be alarmed about.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I would not be concerned. My son is also exclusively on breastmilk that I pump (just started him on baby food now that he is 6 months) but prior to that his stools would change color regularly. Sometimes green, sometimes orange. He does that now as well. Sometimes he also gets a little redness and that type of thing as well. I put a little vaseline on his tush after that happens and its gone within a few hours or by the next day.

sumis replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Thank ypu that puts my mind at ease.Other than the green stools he seems to be doing fine