Skip to content
Please Help - Milk supply turned to zero after 8 days of feeding
Anne555 posted:
I have a 11 days old baby whom I have been feeding on breast milk. Since his 8th day the milk production in my breasts has reduced drastically. This happened just after I have started pumping the milk one full day, without feeding him directly.
Can anyone help me with any useful tips to re-start my milk supply?
thank You

hgreenwood7058 responded:
BF as much as possible. It will help increase your supply. Also if you don't have a good pump it can make a huge different in milk production. I learned that the hard way. The more you bf it will start to come back.

An_254331 responded:

Hi,

"Really we have not met before. But I have something very important to discuss with you. I have been searching for the real relative of my client who died as a result of cancer for many years now. Thank God I have finally found you. Please I want you to contact me through my private e-mail address so that I will explain everything in details...
Here is my e-mail :{ thomashubertsadvisors@gmail.com}

I would be waiting to read from you.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,"

Huberts.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Laramie, I'm 27 and live in Rochester, NY. I'm happily married to my wonderful husband and I'm a SAHM to our two children. Aust...More

Helpful Tips

New Breastfeeding Pad - EpiBi Nursing Pads
Hello all, My aunt has developed a new innovative nursing pad that is currently available, and I just wanted to share it with you. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.