Skip to content
Breastfeeding & Diaper Rash
dylan_n_ryans_mommy posted:
I can't figure out what is causing such bad diaper rashes on my 2 month olds sensitive butt. This has been an ongoing problem since she was a couple weeks old. I have minimized my cows milk intake (a little cheese here and there) but it doesn't seem to help. Has anyone else had this issue and what did you do to help? TIA!

dylan_n_ryans_mommy responded:
I want to add that I do change her often, of course. I use Desitin containing zinc oxide or Boudrouxs (sp?) Butt Paste to help protect her in-between changes.

kharr188 replied to dylan_n_ryans_mommy's response:
I've had the same experience and realized that it was brand of diaper I was using not my milk. My son wore both huggies and pampers when he was born and at 5 months he'd all of a sudden developed such a bad diaper rash. I was only using huggies at the time. I bought a diaper cream that I LOVE and now will only use = Triple Cream Diaper Rash. and I only use Pampers now. Oddly enough he didn't have a reaction to the huggies baby wipes so i continue to use those.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 36 year old first time mom of Lauren. She was born 10/12/10. I am bf exclusively, but plan to pump from time to time so that I have back up ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.