Skip to content
AF Poll
kms82082 posted:
Hey ladies

Just wondering how long PP everyone is and if AF is back and when she started.

I will start by saying I am 7 months PP and minor cramping but no real sign of her yet.

Thanks!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

jlcohen78 responded:
6 months pp and no signs of her yet.

JENEGIRL responded:
AF returned for me 6 W PP and has been a regular visitor every month since. Im envious of those out there who don't have "the visits"!! Lucky you!!!

kms82082 responded:
Yea but we have constant pregnancy scares! lol Although you're right I don't miss her!

wxbuny responded:
11 weeks PP argh! some of you are soooo lucky! Although I am happy to be preggo again!

simerlm responded:
I'm almost 8 months pp and no signs yet! Yippee!

kerubottom responded:
I was 7 mos PP and I had my first AF then she took a 2mos vacation and I just got done again and DD is 9 mos. Talk about scaring the $*&t out of me. I want another LO, but not quite yet

nat0220 responded:
6.5 months PP and nothing yet! And lovin it!

happycat7 responded:
Also 6.5 mos PP and no sign of AF!

mtnwolf responded:
AF at 9 months, we're 10 months PP.

Chelley1981 responded:
Still no sign of AF at 11months next week. Yeah the whole not knowing if we are preggo kinda sucks. I've been pretty much taking a pregnancy test every month for the last several months. LOL. I think I'm paranoid though. It's weird to not have any AF for 20+months.

jmwareham responded:
Almost 8 months PP and got my first AF 2 weeks ago. Have no idea if she will be a regular visitor from now on but it was SO nice to at least have gone so long without. *sigh*

STLEWIS87 responded:
Almost 5 months pp and still no AF!!!

Jamelita responded:
9 months PP and no AF, although I had about a week of cramping last month which makes me think she's on her way back

MISSBUBBLEYAJG responded:
It has been 8 months, but I am on the dep shot so no AF for me. I do however get some light spotting off and on sometimes and the 1st 3-4 months I was bleeding..ick..no fun. I sure dont miss AF though and the cramping!

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.