Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up

Please help me!!!
Anon_231177 posted:
I'm 16, female, and need help! My throat is hurting like crazy, I have a bit of trouble breathing, my chest hurts, my lower abdominal area hurts, I have a couple of tender, bruised lumps on the back of my head that move around occasionally and it's really all scaring me!!!! Please help me! My temperature is at 95.4 and I don't know what to do!!!!!! I can't eat without wanting to throw up because food is now DISGUSTING to me and I used to love food!
I'm most certainly not overweight, I'm a gymnast, and I am in need of emergency help. I don't want to consult my parents because they already don't have enough money for anything and I've gone to the hospital plenty of times already for injuries and mono. Please help me!
georgiagail responded:
What would you like WebMD to do for you?...or perhaps, what do you think an internet forum can do for you?

dontmattermyname responded:
Since your are 16 years of age there are plenty of free clinics in which you can go see a doctor at no cost to you. But from reading what you write it does seem very serious health issues. Do your self a favor and get checked out by a MD or better yet go the the hospital. Im sure your parents are more worried about you rather than money. Life is always more greater than money. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Helpful Tips

Recover from Cancer
After treatment effects are very painfull. So to recover from such side effects you should opt for Immunotherapy kind of treatment which ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.