Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Cervical Cancer
    kris3369 posted:
    I was diagnosed with cervical cancer during the time I was pregnant. I have recently since her birth had the laser cone procedure done. Since the procedure three weeks ago. I have had nothing but large clots and an excessive amount of blood. The blood has been so bad I change the pad every two to three hours. But no cramping. Not real sure what to do. I have no insurance and all visits come out of pocket.

Take the Poll

Should I call the doctor or wait it out?
    • Call doctor
    • Wait it out
    vote
    View Poll Results

georgiagail responded:
    You have been bleeding heavily for 3 weeks and wonder if you should get this looked into medically?

No, you should not wait this out. Yes, you should get this checked out medically.

Gail

worn1 responded:
    Go the emergency room now.
    W

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
    kris3369,

I'm checking in to see how you are doing.

Please don't let the lack of medical insurance deter you from taking care of yourself. And, it's not just yourself you have to take care of, you're a mom now and your child needs a healthy mom!

If you have questions about free of low cost medical care, let me know and I can point you to some resources.

Take care,

Haylen

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.