Skip to content

Announcements

Cancer Realities: Outliving Your Prognosis
Cancer life
Ellenor22 posted:
Hi guys

I would like to ask you for some support. My friend has cancer and I don't know how to talk with her...she got this information one moth ago. And she is just broke...she doesn't even go out of her house...I would like to help her so much. Please give me some tips what could I do....

dontmattermyname responded:
Im sorry for your friend. I was in similar situation. I was the one who has cancer and for me it helped that my friends were just there. You dont have to discuss it, sometimes just knowing you are not alone is the greatest gift you can give someone. Just listen to her and chat about things you normally would. She will open up about it when she is comfortable. While cancer is a life changing disease for her it helps to sometimes have that one friend to who she can just be herself with. I wish you friend the best and if you needed anything from us here please ask. Remember that cancer not only effects those who have it but also your friends and family.

bellla51 responded:
Have your friend learn as much as possible about his or her illness, nutrition, etc. The American Cancer Society and their cancer center can be very helpful.

Helpful Tips

Hypnosis for cancer care Healing Hypnotically
One of the earliest documented uses of hypnosis with a cancer patient there is strong evidence that an individual's cancer risk can be ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.