Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Cancer Realities: Outliving Your Prognosis
thyroid
marie12345678 posted:
I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in September 2011 by a doctor in Worcester Ma. However she went on vacation and the dotor covering for her toldme my ultrasound was find. I did not believe him so I called my doctor inBoston and asked him about it. He said what did the biopsy show I said they didnot do one. To which he replied get in here as fast as possible.
I had another ultrasound and biopsy and was fulll of nodules some as big as a golf ball and others bigger. The smaller of the two was suspicious so my thryoid was removed but the cancer had leaked out and was on my windpipe. I am currently going to chemo one day a week and radiation 5 days a week for 7 weeks. Ithank my gut for telling me something was wrong. I must have been being watched over by my mom. anyone out there with thyroid cancer?

german12 responded:
you dindt get a iodined 131 radiation?? why chemo?? what kind of thyroid cancer??

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.