Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ear Lump?
An_242882 posted:
Okay, so I have this lump under the skin on my ear. This has happened before in my ear lobe, where a small mass would suddenly appear. It would then grow larger, and would be painful to the touch, but it would eventually go away. I have noticed this happening every once in a while since, maybe, early high school (I am now 22). I didn't worry as I always expected it to go away when it would appear, and then I would forget about it. However, now it has appeared in the cartilage, and my whole ear is swollen. I have no idea what it is, could someone help me out? I didn't even know what section to post this in. I am kind of getting concerned. A little help, or direction?

worn1 responded:
An
webmd ear nose and throat community haa an expeert on board. The doctor should be able to help you.
w

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks worn1 -

Here is a link to that community:

WebMD Ear, Nose & Throat Community

I encourage you to make an appointment with your primary care physician ASAP. Better to get information than face worry!

Haylen

Helpful Tips

about the brest cancer information
want the tip for brest cancer patient..here i give the history... myself shubhangi, my mother in law has a brest cancer...opperation was ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.