Skip to content

Announcements

Cancer Realities: Outliving Your Prognosis
Evil under skin mutton chop of Cancer?!
romanseven posted:
Hello everyone, today i learned my 17 year old nephew has had a potentially serious medical condition. He lives in pretty poor part of a poorer country, so regular check ups is still a thing of the future for them. Anyway, so I learned he has these under skin bumps/balls on his face, on the left side of his face, and the bumps are hard to the touch, and discoloring...! no hair grows on the bumps themselves, but he does say there is "peach fuzz" hair that grows around these horrible bumps. His parents say they first noticed the bumps when he was 5, hes 17 now...and I'm concerned it maybe serious and they are completely unaware of its seriousness, anyone shedding some light on this situation would be greatly appreciated!!! it maybe be a matter of lift and death, please help!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm not sure I understand the heading of your post about mutton chop of cancer?

No one can diagnose a condition over the internet. Is there a possibility he can get to a big city or another location where there is more advanced medical care?

Haylen

Helpful Tips

esophogeal cancer
I was diagnosed with esophogeal cancer in March of 2010. I was told that the mortality rate for this type of cancer was low. I was sent to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.