Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Cancer Realities: Outliving Your Prognosis
undergoing tests, scared...
hkinser20 posted:
I was told I have a mass on my liver, and its questionable. my doctor ordered a ct scan on my abdomen, and pelvis after doing a physical after learning my symptoms. for the past three months I have been feeling ill every day, having night sweats, abdominal pain and bloating, fatigue, shortness of breath, nausea, constipation, swollen nodes, and exhaustion all the time. I also am getting blood drawn, and giving a stool sample. I am just really scared and have no idea what could be wrong. I just know in my heart something is...

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
I"m sorry you are facing this anxiety! But you will have an answer soon and can move forward with treatment to help you feel better.

When will you hear results? Sending (((hugs))) your way!

Haylen

hkinser20 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thnk you so much, I have a followup Wednesday, and am praying I get some answers. I'm just wanting to know if others have had these symptoms, and have been diagnosed.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to hkinser20's response:
You can use the WebMD Symptom Checker here to see what might come up:

WebMD Symptom Checker

Best of luck to you on Wednesday!

Haylen

Helpful Tips

Cancer
Have your friend learn as much as possible about his or her illness, nutrition, etc. The American Cancer Society and their cancer center ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.