Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Mri report
An_245494 posted:
I am 52 year old male. Have been having headaches for last 3 months. Had an MRI yesterday. An appointment was made previous to the MRI with a neurologist. Now I have had the MRI and am wondering if the neurologist appointment should be moved up. Mri report: there is an extra-axial mass measuring 1.8x0.9x1.4 cm The majority of the mass follows gray matter signal on all sequences. There is no edema in adjacent brain and there is very little mass effect. No intra-axial mass. Single punctate foci of T2 hyperintensity in the right frontal lobe white matter. No testricted difusion or adjacent adema. CSF-containing spaces within normal limits. Flow-voids of major vessels and major dural sinuses are unremarkable. Structures in posterior fossa, sellar and suprasellar regions are unremarkable. Flow-voids of major vessels and major dural sinuses are normal. Pneumatized structures are clear. Impression: 1)extra-axial mass at vertex on the left. The signal characteristics make this most likely a meningioma. 2) is non specific focus of increased T2 signal in the right frontal lobe white matter. Most likely this is due to small vessel ischemic change. Differential includes migraine, cephalgia, vasculitis, or demyelinating disease.

Helpful Tips

about the brest cancer information
want the tip for brest cancer patient..here i give the history... myself shubhangi, my mother in law has a brest cancer...opperation was ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.