Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Question about a brain tumor that is associated with hydrocephalus
IndustrialBroad posted:
I have a friend whose one month newborn has Hydrocephalus (they put a shunt in the baby's neck into her stomach). Not only that but has a brain tumor at the back of her brain that extends into her spine a bit (That developed small bleeding in the brain). It's also the worst case tumor.. What my question was..I'm pretty desperate for ANY kind of helpful information i can give my friend about some type of alternative they can try..Because she has lost all hope in herself and her daughter. Please, any helpful advice. I am desperate! This poor little girl needs all the help she can get! Thank you so much

MBGod responded:
Please tell your friend not to loose hope. Hope is the most important thing at this point of the game. There is always hope- and you have to believe that! The child will sense you lack of hope and give up. I speak from experience. My daughter who about to turn 16 seemed hopeless once- but we, most importantly- she did not give up. She had 35 brain and skull surgeries before she was 5 years old. She has hydrocephalus. Please give my contact info to your friend- I may be able to help her find hope... mbghearus@gmail.com 800 592 4450- she can call 24/7. She is lucky to have a friend that cares so much for her. Hope to hear from her!
mbg

IndustrialBroad replied to MBGod's response:
Hello, i gave her your information. I truly hope she contacts you!

Helpful Tips

THE CURE IS ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE
PLANTS (HERBS) HAVE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE BEGINNIG THERE IS A CURE IT IS TOXIC TO ALL CANCER CELL WITHOUT HARMING YOUR HEALTHY CELL YOU ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.