Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Cancer Realities: Outliving Your Prognosis
Hello.. hard growth in my testicles.
Rhaeloth posted:
I am 24 years old --

Recently within the last two years or so I have found a firm lump in my sack. I can not say for sure if it is directly attached to my testicle itself, because locating it can be a task sometimes. it is never by my left side, always on my right. sometimes itll be right there to grab and slip away, other times i have to do the old tooth paste squeeze bottle affect.

It has a texture quality like chewing on strawberry seeds in strawberry jam.. i.e crunchy.

Additionally for as many years as I can remember, I have gotten this sharp pain that rides up my rectum. It feels like an electrical current gets jolted up my ass and into my core. Much flinching flexing and riding up into the air like mighty mouse takes place.

In the last few years, almost just as long as since i noticed the lump. It has increased in frequency. like a cocked gun always going off.

Any insight into this would be appreciated. As the sharp pain has happend again since i think maybe elementary school middle school. and the lump, well the lumps crunchy to the feel so you know.. i always preferred creamy.

Helpful Tips

Cancer
Have your friend learn as much as possible about his or her illness, nutrition, etc. The American Cancer Society and their cancer center ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.