Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New member Introduction!
An_248108 posted:
Hello everyone,

Myself Milon Jones, a very new member to this forum. I have a special interest in Alternative Cancer Remedies, Health, Conditions and Diseases. I found this forum very informative and I am really very excited here to take part in discussions. Hope you will contribute your ideas and support me in my mission.

Regards
Milon Jones

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Milton and welcome!

We have some great resources for your interests including this blog post: Alternative Medicine & Cancer Treatments . We have a comprehensive Cancer Health Center that has a variety of resources, tools, information and breaking news stories.

Have you received a cancer diagnosis or are you seeking information for a friend or relative? If so, we have targeted communities for various types that can be found here: WebMD Featured Cancer Communities Many have an expert on board to address questions and concerns.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Haylen

Helpful Tips

THE CURE IS ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE
PLANTS (HERBS) HAVE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE BEGINNIG THERE IS A CURE IT IS TOXIC TO ALL CANCER CELL WITHOUT HARMING YOUR HEALTHY CELL YOU ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.