Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Back pain along with 2-3mm nodules found on both lungs.
serifsaid123 posted:
Hi, my name is Sherif and i'm a 22 years old, 6 foot, 140 pound skinny male. I've been very worried since a lot of sites on the internet link back pain with lung cancer. I do have scoliosis, but I've never had back pain like that before. The pain is mainly concentrated in the middle of my back and I got it today right after I woke up. As far as the nodules go, The radiologist said to do another scan in 6 months to check for growth. I found out about the nodules after I went to the emergency room complaining about some minor chest pains that have somewhat went away already. They've done a CT scan, blood work, a chest x-ray, and an EKG.. I've also done an echocardiogram and i am currently waiting for the results.

serifsaid123 responded:
what do you guys think is going on? should i be worried? what should i do?

Helpful Tips

about the brest cancer information
want the tip for brest cancer patient..here i give the history... myself shubhangi, my mother in law has a brest cancer...opperation was ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.