Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Cancer Realities: Outliving Your Prognosis
Chemobrain
desante posted:
Hi everyone, I'm amazed! I just watched CBS news and saw the topic of chemobrain. I received Chemotherapy back in 1993 and had severe memory loss during the treatments. I have been living with the side effects for the last 21 years and never knew it was something that other ppl had. I must be one of the ppl that it stays with. Now that I know about it, I will look into the treatmnt option although it may not be able to be fixed at this point. Interesting!

perkins31 responded:
I'm doing chemotherapy treatment now I'm having really bad headaches did you experience this also during your treatment?

sam1985 replied to perkins31's response:
Chemotherapy works by stopping or slowing the growth of cancer cells, which grow and divide quickly. It can also harm healthy cells that divide quickly, such as those that line your mouth and intestines or cause your hair to grow. Damage to healthy cells may cause side effects.

Helpful Tips

THE CURE IS ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE
PLANTS (HERBS) HAVE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE BEGINNIG THERE IS A CURE IT IS TOXIC TO ALL CANCER CELL WITHOUT HARMING YOUR HEALTHY CELL YOU ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.