Skip to content

Announcements

Related Communities - Stroke Community | Alzheimer's Community
Welcome to the Caregiving Exchange!
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Greetings and welcome to your new home at the WebMD Caregiving Health Exchange!

I hope you found your way in easily. I know change can be both exciting and hard at the same time, so I?m here to help you navigate around and I?ll do my best to answer any questions you have.

Go ahead and jump in and start playing around. Try posting a discussion and adding a poll. Then go ahead and post a tip or share a resource. You can also vote on Tips and Resources as well as the polls.

If you have questions, and I am not around you can visit the new Welcome Exchange where there will be moderators standing by throughout the next week to help. We?ve also put up some information on our Community Blog that you can check out as you wait for one-on-one feedback.

Some Tips: If you?d like to find which board went to which Exchange, then check out Find Your Exchange . You can increase font size by pressing CTRL (or Apple Symbol) and the ?+?sign. Clicking the Discussion Index link on the left sidebar will help you follow Discussions in a more linear fashion. ?Bookmark this Exchange? at the upper right part of the page beneath the house icon, is a good way to find your favorite Exchanges. Once you do that, it will appear under ?My Exchanges? on the left navigation bar. Finally, to watch or follow a discussion, click on ?Watch this Discussion,? found beneath each Discussion.

I can?t wait to see all our familiar faces back in the community, as well as the new ones, and continue sharing the wonderful support we all know and love here at WebMD.

Best wishes,

Byroney

Your WebMD Moderator

Take the Poll

To get to know each other a little better, here's a poll to start you off.
  • I am already a caregiver for a loved one.
  • I am a professional caregiver.
  • I think I may become a caregiver in the near future.
  • I have a caregiver.
  • I have a loved one who is a caregiver.
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know I just lov...More

Helpful Tips

Natural Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Looking for some natural treatments for rheumatoid arthritis, or RA? Check out this article on natural therapies that are so popular ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.