Skip to content

Announcements

Related Communities - Stroke Community | Alzheimer's Community
Please Welcome Andie!
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:

I wanted to let you know that as of tomorrow (April 22nd), Andie would be the new moderator for the Caregiving Exchange. Please give her a warm welcome and don't be shy about asking questions.

I can still be found on the Alzheimer's Exchange in case you'd like to visit. If you lose this post, there's a link for that Exchange under "Resources" as well. Alzheimer's Health Expert, Helene Bergman just posted a pair of very interesting replies about whether telling an Alzheimer's patient the truth or a lie is better, and what to do when your siblings won't help care for a parent.

I also have a link for the Stroke Exchange in case you need that, too.

My best wishes to all,

Byroney

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Everyone,

Hi Everyone! It's taken a bit of technical behind-the-scenes fun to get my account ready to post and say hello to all of you. But, I am here now and happy to meet everyone.

I'm looking forward to getting to know each of you and providing the resources, feedback and any assistance you may need. I can see by reading your threads that this a great group, very supportive and helpful to one another, and I'm very happy to be joining you.

I have some big shoes to fill following Byroney, but I will do my best!

Thanks for the welcome!

Spotlight: Member Stories

In 2006 my husband fell in the hallway hitting his head blowing his c-3 disc in his neck bruising his spinal cord becoming a quadriplegic.Since it wou...More

Helpful Tips

Revised: New Features on Exchanges!
Dear Members, You may have noticed some changes that happened to your Exchange after last weekeend. We rolled out a few new features and ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 23 found this helpful