Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Related Communities - Stroke Community | Alzheimer's Community
stroke rehab
keperlou posted:
My hsband has had 3 strokes in the past year. He is doing very good except for being very weak. He is upset about it takig him so long to get back to normal. Any suggestions?

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Keperlou,

Welcome to the Caregiver Community. I'm sorry to hear about your husband's multiple strokes he suffered. I can remember my Grandma taking care of my Grandpa after he had been through several major strokes and I know it can be a full time job depending on how badly he was affected.

It sounds like your husband is recovering well, but one can never get back to normal fast enough, can they?

There are some great articles in our Stroke Health Center that will give you some tips on stroke rehabilitation . You might also try checking in on our WebMD Stroke Community to see how others are dealing with recovery.

Keep us posted and come back for support here often!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm the caregiver for both my parents and my in-laws. It's a juggling act but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Helpful Tips

Natural Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Looking for some natural treatments for rheumatoid arthritis, or RA? Check out this article on natural therapies that are so popular ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 20 found this helpful