Skip to content

Announcements

Related Communities - Stroke Community | Alzheimer's Community
Does Spirituality Play A Part In Health?
Andie_WebMD_Staff posted:
According to several experts, there is growing evidence that spirituality is good for your health

At a recent series of lectures presented to the public, Tom McGovern, professor of psychiatry at Texas Tech's Health Sciences Center, reported that "people who use their spirituality to navigate life, cope better under stress, heal faster from their illnesses and experience benefits to their mental health.".

What do you think? Please take a moment to vote in our poll: Does Prayer Help Others Heal?

Not many Members are aware of our Spirituality: Path to Healing Community , but it is a great place to share your prayers and support with those who need it and receive that gift in return.

I hope you'll take a minute to stop in and say hello. I'll be looking for you since I moderate that community too!

Don't forget to vote in the poll while you're there!

~Andie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a wife and mom. Our daughter just started Kindergarten, I am amazed how time has flown by. My caregiving story began about eight years ago when ...More

Helpful Tips

Natural Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Looking for some natural treatments for rheumatoid arthritis, or RA? Check out this article on natural therapies that are so popular ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.