Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Related Communities - Stroke Community | Alzheimer's Community
hi new
tracy09xx posted:
just found out i have lupus. have a butterfly rash on my face. Glad i know what it was have wait hospital get in touch now. any advice please never heard of this before got 2yr old 5yr old. just booked little one off local nursery need a rest.

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Tracy,

Sorry to hear about your condition. I would encourage you to visit our Lupus Community where the members and health expert are all well acquainted with Lupus, and you will find support during this time.

Since this is the Caregiving community you may not get as much detailed advice as you would from the Lupus Community

Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a wife and mom. Our daughter just started Kindergarten, I am amazed how time has flown by. My caregiving story began about eight years ago when ...More

Helpful Tips

Questions to Ask About Nursing Homes
What should caregivers know about nursing home care? Long-term care for loved ones requires doing your homework. You will want to read this ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.