Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Related Communities - Stroke Community | Alzheimer's Community
multivitamins and protein shakes
brendams2 posted:
I was wondering if you give an older patient who is not eating properly a protein shake (such as ensure) should they still take a multi-vitamin or is this too many vitamins?

2010guardian responded:
Hi Brendams2,

I used to be a distributor of well known vitamins and protein. One of the warnings was about babies and older people when it came to straight protein supplement. They need to drink a lot of water when they take protein. Also vitamins. You need to be aware of what vitamins and how much protein are in the protein shake.

My husband is 74 and I buy the Senior multiple vitamins. He doesn't take extra protein, because he eats good. He also gets extra B12, E, D3, and folic acid. All prescribed by the doctor.

You are right in asking about the combination of vitamins, protein and quantity. I hope this helps.

Kathy

livepctv25 replied to 2010guardian's response:
I think, your are surfing internet for get your favorite teams match Jamie Kavanagh vs Andres Navarro live Boxing tournament streaming TV link directly on your desktop, laptop or net-pad. Don't worry, we are here for your help. Here you can get your all sporting event easyle. So don't be hesitated just follow our instruction and recommended streaming link assure that you are 100% satisfied in our service Boxing
Lady's & Gentleman, Welcome to join here for watching .Welcome to watch 2014 matches between Live Jamie Kavanagh vs Andres Navarro online TV Channel on your Laptop; ===== just follow our streaming link ===== Ensure that you must be 100% satisfied in our service. So don't be hesitated just click the above link and start watching. Best of luck GET YOUR LIVE HD SPORT

MATCH DETAILS ============== Team : Jamie Kavanagh vs Andres Navarro live
8 rounds — lightweights division
Las Vegas (Showtime PPV)
Date: March 17, 2014
Hello & Welcome to watch Boxing game between Jamie Kavanagh vs Andres Navarro : Live Streaming On Your Pc . Watch Live TV| Boxing 2014 Jamie Kavanagh vs Andres Navarro Live Online on your Desktop, Laptop, Mobile,Iphone, Ipad and other devices. Watch Jamie Kavanagh vs Andres Navarro LIVE- Boxing anywhere in the world! Watch Live Sports TV 24/7! It's is worldwide TV Channel coverage and no TV Streaming restrictions. So keep watching and enjoy your time.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a wife and mom. Our daughter just started Kindergarten, I am amazed how time has flown by. My caregiving story began about eight years ago when ...More

Helpful Tips

Natural Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Looking for some natural treatments for rheumatoid arthritis, or RA? Check out this article on natural therapies that are so popular ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.