Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Related Communities - Stroke Community | Alzheimer's Community
Moms stroke
Amalee1977 posted:
Hi,

My Mom is 58 she has always worked, and had a very active social lifestyle. Two years ago she suffered her first stroke and has been living in her own personal hell since. Every six months she will see the neurologist he finds more leasions on her brain, and as of recent her spine. My mother is in constant pain so the Doctor prescribed her Oxycodone, Lyrica, and Ambien at first we thought it was starting to help but then her personality started to change she wants to die, she is VERY paranoid, her face is very limp on one side and we can't hold a conversation without her thinking the devil is trying to get her. Everytime we take her to the ER because we think she may have had another stroke they want to admit her to the pysch ward because of her behavior. We don't know what else to do!! Anyone going through the same thing?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 32 year old female whom has been a caregiver for my husband. He was in a toxic chemical accident at his work and now has cervical disc disease,...More

Helpful Tips

Natural Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Looking for some natural treatments for rheumatoid arthritis, or RA? Check out this article on natural therapies that are so popular ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.