Skip to content

Announcements

Related Communities - Stroke Community | Alzheimer's Community
skin of penis problem(atty layer under the skin of the penis become very reduced )
omarali posted:
I have some problem with my skin of the penis.It needs moisturizing continously due to friction with my clothes and legs.IF I didn't moisturise the skin of penis and roll it with bandage ,the skin adhere to underwear and i feel pain with skin and i quickly moisturize and roll it .I feel that the fatty layer under the skin of the penis become very reduced .please help me

Take the Poll

my skin of the penis needs moisturizing continously due to friction with my clothes and legs.IF I didn't moisturise the skin of penis ,the skin adhere to underwear and i feel pain with skin and i quickly moisturize and roll it .fatty layer underpenis skin is very reduced
  • what drug i use
  • botex possible in this condition
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 32 year old female whom has been a caregiver for my husband. He was in a toxic chemical accident at his work and now has cervical disc disease,...More

Helpful Tips

Natural Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Looking for some natural treatments for rheumatoid arthritis, or RA? Check out this article on natural therapies that are so popular ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.