Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Related Communities - Stroke Community | Alzheimer's Community
Help! Need info about HPV
An_251116 posted:
Have been living with high risk HPV for about 4 years now. I have had a colcoscopy and a vaginal hystorectemy. Several weeks I went in for annual Pap and it came back abnormal. I am scared that I will infect someone else with this horrible virus. Have tried to find out practical and reliable info about how to handle everyday activities and answers to question on the internet, but there is so much variation in what i read that i just do not what to believe or trust. Is there anyone who can help me with information????????? Please help.

sohappymike responded:
JUST YOUR SEXUAL PARTNERS ARE AT RISK. JUST WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER USINS THE TOILET . NOW YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT ,SOUNDS LIKE THEY HAVE CLEARED THE ORGANS THAT COULD BE AT RISK ,YOU SHOULD BE FINE HPV IS ONE OF THE MOST WIDELY PASSED SEXUAL DESIESES BECOUSE THE DR ONLY TREAT THE WOMAN AND NOT HER PARTNER I NEVER COULD UNDERSTAND THAT ! ANYWAY RELAX A LITTLE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PASS IT .GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A GOOD FUTURE .

livepctv25 replied to sohappymike's response:
I think, your are surfing internet for get your favorite teams match Jamie Kavanagh vs Andres Navarro live Boxing tournament streaming TV link directly on your desktop, laptop or net-pad. Don't worry, we are here for your help. Here you can get your all sporting event easyle. So don't be hesitated just follow our instruction and recommended streaming link assure that you are 100% satisfied in our service Boxing
Lady's & Gentleman, Welcome to join here for watching .Welcome to watch 2014 matches between Live Jamie Kavanagh vs Andres Navarro online TV Channel on your Laptop; ===== just follow our streaming link ===== Ensure that you must be 100% satisfied in our service. So don't be hesitated just click the above link and start watching. Best of luck GET YOUR LIVE HD SPORT

MATCH DETAILS ============== Team : Jamie Kavanagh vs Andres Navarro live
8 rounds — lightweights division
Las Vegas (Showtime PPV)
Date: March 17, 2014
Hello & Welcome to watch Boxing game between Jamie Kavanagh vs Andres Navarro : Live Streaming On Your Pc . Watch Live TV| Boxing 2014 Jamie Kavanagh vs Andres Navarro Live Online on your Desktop, Laptop, Mobile,Iphone, Ipad and other devices. Watch Jamie Kavanagh vs Andres Navarro LIVE- Boxing anywhere in the world! Watch Live Sports TV 24/7! It's is worldwide TV Channel coverage and no TV Streaming restrictions. So keep watching and enjoy your time.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 32 year old female whom has been a caregiver for my husband. He was in a toxic chemical accident at his work and now has cervical disc disease,...More

Helpful Tips

Questions to Ask About Nursing Homes
What should caregivers know about nursing home care? Long-term care for loved ones requires doing your homework. You will want to read this ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.