Skip to content
Thank You All
Blackfeather2 posted:
Hi,
I just recently posted about the inability of my friend to take statins.
Then I read the post for hereditary cholesterol and I feel so much better. Nothing like a doctor saying "Well, she is going to die" when you tell them you witnessed the ill the statins bring and they don't believe a word you say. I've reframed my thinking. Just do what we can and live the best we can while we can because only Our Maker knows when we are going to go, really. I've stopped worrying, crying and secretly looking into how to get a burial site at Fort Sam Houston for my veteran friend. Being poor in money stinks - have to depend on the V.A. They aren't all bad doctors but.... Anyway, thanks community for posting your trials and successes. Thank You all. Peace Be With You All.

bobby75703 responded:
Blackfeather2, I wish you the very best. I live not to far from you in east Texas.

Featuring Experts

There are no Expert stories for this community right now

Helpful Tips

Healthy Snack
In order to help my cholesterol numbers, I have switched to more cholesterol friendly snacks, such as raw almonds. More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.