Skip to content
? for Bobby....
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
Do you have your "cool tub" up and running yet? It's starting to heat up here in SoCal!

Haylen

bobby75703 responded:
Hi Haylen,

I redesigned my cool tub's circulation system. This year its better.

The whiskey barrel was heavy and posed a risk of kid's hanging on it and falling on them. So I eliminated the barrel and replaced it with a single big pipe that blasts water horizontally across the tub.

The Master Blaster Pipe sits about 6 inches above the water level, creating a more powerful horizontal stream of water. (More effect)

Attachments to the Master Blaster Pipe can alter the water flow, and it even has an attachment that hooks up a hose so the tub can be power drained with the pump.

Its more simple in design this year, yet more appealing. All I lack is rebuilding the piping with an environmentally safe glue. But I tested it and it works!

Will send you pictures when I have it back together with the environmentally friendly glue.

Bobby

bobby75703 replied to bobby75703's response:
Last years design with Whiskey barrel waterfall.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to bobby75703's response:
Awesome! I can't wait to see cool tub version 2.0!

Featuring Experts

There are no Expert stories for this community right now

Helpful Tips

LOWERING CHOLESTEROL NATURALLY
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY CHOLESTEROL DOWN WITHOUT STATINS AND FINALLY I AM GETTING SOMEWHERE. I STARTED TAKING PANTETHINE 300 MG. TWICE ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 18 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.