Skip to content
100 Years of Heart Disease at a Glance
bobby75703 posted:
The following 100 year graph depicts the rise and fall of heart disease in America. On the declining side you will see my notations in RED on the introduction of statins in 1987.

file:///C:/Users/Owner/Pictures/img075.jpg

This snapshot clearly shows CVD had a steeper decline BEFORE statins came into the picture.

Bobby

bobby75703 responded:
Oops. Something went wrong on the link.

billh99 replied to bobby75703's response:
You can't link to a file on your computer.

You can post it to a site like Fickler and then link to that. But not all sites allow linking.

You might be able to copy and paste it in your message. Don't know if the software allows that or not.

Yes it does allow pasting images such as the logo above.

bobby75703 replied to billh99's response:
Thanks Bill. I have always been able to copy and paste to this forum. This time it refused to copy and paste. I'll give it another try.

Bobby

bobby75703 replied to bobby75703's response:

bobby75703 replied to bobby75703's response:
Finally I got the graph up. Notice the best rate of decline is between 1970 and 1987 for CVD and Stroke. For Heart Disease overall, no change in decline rate pre and post statins.

Featuring Experts

There are no Expert stories for this community right now

Helpful Tips

succes story
10weeks Gemfibrozil/Simvastatin Trigs 709-97 Hdl 33-46 Ldl 161-86 total cholesterol 304-151 thanks veterans clinic youngstown More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 16 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.