Skip to content
dropped my cholesterol
An_246876 posted:
I've brought my 295 count to 206. i have been working on loosing weight so i haven't been eating fat best i can and i've been taking cinnamon tablets every day and taking colon cleans at night so i have something going through my system over night. i also took a tablet of 3 different mushrooms that i got at the vitamin shoppe. my doctor didn't believe my results and had me come in for a second test since i dropped mine by 1/3. i can't wait to see him again to check out my progress. try this out, can't hurt. and you aren't taking anything that will have side effects.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks for sharing!

Reminder: Please check with your doctor before starting or stopping ANY medication, supplement or treatment.

Also, note that the government doesn't regulate natural colon cleansing products, so their potency, safety, and purity can't be guaranteed.

Haylen

Featuring Experts

There are no Expert stories for this community right now

Helpful Tips

Lower cholesterol without drugs
I also had cholesterol numbers that kept inching higher. At 237 my dr. suggested meds. I don't want to go that route so took a good look at ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.