Skip to content
lowering cholesterol without meds.
no19med34 posted:
I want to thank all of you for your information and comments. To add to my initial question, some ask for history. I have been on statin for many years and my cholesterol has been controlled, however I have had to change several times due to side effects. Latest on Crestor 20 that has worked well, but again starting to have side effects so I am going to work on keeping the levels at norms without meds.
I have no heart condition or any other risk factors. I do have osteoarthritis in my hands and toes mainly. General great health, active but minimal exercise and have lost muscle tone over the years. I am not a good exerciser and maybe points in that regard would be helpful. Motivational books/ tapes etc??
thanks again

Take the Poll

added comments to original question.
  • x
  • x
  • x
  • x
  • x
vote
View Poll Results

billh99 responded:
It is really hard to give someone else motivation. It would take hours trying to find out what makes you tick and what you value to find things that might motivate you.

But here is one thing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUaInS6HIGo

Other than that you need to find something that interest you.
It can be dancing, water aerobics, yoga, hiking, nature walks, etc.

If you are older you might want to look for an Over 50's or Silver Sneakers classes a local community center or Y.

no19med34 replied to billh99's response:
Thank you for your video referral. I truly enjoyed it and it makes sense. I wish I could sit down with you and learn how you tick. I really don't know what makes me I tick so maybe you could help me learn and that would be a blessing.

Thanks again

Featuring Experts

There are no Expert stories for this community right now

Helpful Tips

LOWERING CHOLESTEROL NATURALLY
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY CHOLESTEROL DOWN WITHOUT STATINS AND FINALLY I AM GETTING SOMEWHERE. I STARTED TAKING PANTETHINE 300 MG. TWICE ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.