Skip to content
Updates Based On YOUR Feedback!
Annie_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hello WebMD Members!

We are thrilled to share with you some changes that have been made to WebMD Health Exchange due to some of the wonderful feedback you all have given us.

First of all, you?ll notice that we?ve changed the top of the What?s Happening Now page so that See All Discussions, Tips, and Resources are right at your fingertips. These links will take you to our index pages, which read much more like our old message boards. We?ve also made our posting button at the top larger, and it drops down so you can choose which type of content you want to post.

You?ll also notice that we?ve added some more spacing to the posts themselves, making them less bunched up and easier to read.

AND, we?ve increased the posts per page from 15 to 30.

Along with that, you?ll see that now when you respond to another member?s post, it will say Member_1 replied to Member_2?s response. If you click on the word ?response? you?ll be taken back to the original post you responded to so that you can continue reading the thread from there.

When we launched, the option to add a member story on the WebMD Moderated Exchanges was left off. That has been added back in, and you can begin crafting your stories now!

You should also begin to notice that it isn?t taking quite as long for your messages to show up. The problem has not gone away completely. Our tech folks are still working on a final fix. However, you should only have to wait 60 seconds or less to see your post appear on the What?s Happening Now feed. If you?re posting from the See All Discussions or any other index page, your post should show up immediately.

We also fixed a defect that was frustrating many of our members. After you joined an Exchange, created your member story, and then voted on a poll you would often be unjoined from the Exchange and your member story would disappear. This issue has been resolved, and you should now remain joined to the Exchange after voting on a poll.

We hope you enjoy these changes. You?ve given us some great feedback. We?re listening, and these are just the first of the fixes and additions to come. Our tech team is already working on several more changes based on your suggestions and comments.

Please keep writing to let us know what you like, what you don?t, and share your suggestions for the future.

Yours in Health,
The WebMD Health Exchange Staff

Featuring Experts

There are no Expert stories for this community right now

Helpful Tips

Lower Cholesterol by changing my chemical balance - eating habits
With a history of heart disease in my family (father), I was all to aware of the need to keep my numbers under control. A few years ago, I ... More
Was this Helpful?
36 of 37 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.