Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pregnancy Symptoms after taking Clomid?
jon3brn posted:
Are the symptoms the same? I am just a few short days away from taking a pregnancy test acording to the calendars and calculators. Which will be on Tuesday the 14th and i am supposed to start AF on the 17th or 18th. I feeling naseous and Ive been sleeping a lot. Yesterday I ate 3 tacos and 2 taco salads.

So I am not sure what should be happening at this point. Any advice, comments, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Ladies, you all have been a huge sound board for my husband and I.

jon3brn responded:
also i forgot to mention slight cramping, not painful but uncomfortabale. Plus a milky white discharge, as if I were ovulating but Im not. I know that after ovulation the texture will change back to its natural state right before your period begins.

Just wondering if this could be a sign. Something about a mucus plug or something.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married since October 2007 and have been actively trying to conceive off and on since then...with no luck. We always just t...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.