Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pregnancy Symptoms after taking Clomid?
jon3brn posted:
Are the symptoms the same? I am just a few short days away from taking a pregnancy test acording to the calendars and calculators. Which will be on Tuesday the 14th and i am supposed to start AF on the 17th or 18th. I feeling naseous and Ive been sleeping a lot. Yesterday I ate 3 tacos and 2 taco salads.

So I am not sure what should be happening at this point. Any advice, comments, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Ladies, you all have been a huge sound board for my husband and I.

jon3brn responded:
also i forgot to mention slight cramping, not painful but uncomfortabale. Plus a milky white discharge, as if I were ovulating but Im not. I know that after ovulation the texture will change back to its natural state right before your period begins.

Just wondering if this could be a sign. Something about a mucus plug or something.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me-27 DH-27 TTC 1st for 9 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. Next month clomid 150mg 3-7. Diagnosed with Hashimotos Thyroiditis last year and I...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful