Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Beach Party -- Friday
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
I don't know about you guys but I am in serious need of a Beach Party, it's very cold in Indiana. -7 wind chill and at 11:30 this morning 3 degrees actual temperature. Which just makes me want to go to the beach. So I thought I'd see who was with me.

This is how it works, it's the ABC game. It starts like this:

I'm going to the beach with my friends at WebMD and I am taking with me: Apple Juice

The next person comes along and says they are bringing something that starts with a "B" and so on and so forth.

So who is with me, and needs a good Beach Party!

smurfette84 responded:
It's about that cold here in Illinois. I am ready for spring and summer!

I'm going to the beach with my friends at WebMD and I am taking with me: Blanket

jon3brn responded:
What part of Indiana are you in? I was surprised to read you were in Indiana, I am in Evansville.

I'm going to the beach with my friends at WebMD and I am taking with me: Cooler

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to jon3brn's response:
I am in Indianapolis .

I'm going to the beach with my friends at webmd and I am taking with me, drinks!

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC for 4 years. Which I had maybe 2 periods a year. I found out in march that I had a septum uterus. I had the septum removed on April 18, 2012. My p...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.