Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Beach Party -- Friday
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
I don't know about you guys but I am in serious need of a Beach Party, it's very cold in Indiana. -7 wind chill and at 11:30 this morning 3 degrees actual temperature. Which just makes me want to go to the beach. So I thought I'd see who was with me.

This is how it works, it's the ABC game. It starts like this:

I'm going to the beach with my friends at WebMD and I am taking with me: Apple Juice

The next person comes along and says they are bringing something that starts with a "B" and so on and so forth.

So who is with me, and needs a good Beach Party!

smurfette84 responded:
It's about that cold here in Illinois. I am ready for spring and summer!

I'm going to the beach with my friends at WebMD and I am taking with me: Blanket

jon3brn responded:
What part of Indiana are you in? I was surprised to read you were in Indiana, I am in Evansville.

I'm going to the beach with my friends at WebMD and I am taking with me: Cooler

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to jon3brn's response:
I am in Indianapolis .

I'm going to the beach with my friends at webmd and I am taking with me, drinks!

Spotlight: Member Stories

well me and my DH are 28yrs old and have been TTC off and on since '06 au natural. its been a very hard struggle emotionally, physically, and fina...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful