Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Wednesday Wishes
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
I don't know about you ladies, but I am over ice and snow. Here in Indiana my house and vehicle are incased in ice. On top of that there is snow coming down not fast or horrible bad, but still snow none the less. On a good note the Ground Hog did not see his shadow so lets home for an early spring!

So it's that time of the week, where we pull out our magic lamp and ask the Genie to grant us wishes. This week all 3 wishes are yours to choose how you spend. Here are mine:

I wish that those without electricity during these horrible winter storms get their electricity back soon.

I wish I could wear flip flops outside without fear of frost bite

I wish all the ladies in our TTC community get a BFP very soon!

Lets hear your wishes ladies!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am 23 yrs old with pcos.. My husband and I have been married for 1 1/2 yrs. I started taking med in Nov 2009.. They started me on Metformin 1000 ...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.