Skip to content
A POSITIVE TEST- JUST SENDING MY ENCOURAGEMENT TO ALL YOU LADIES
beachbabiesmom posted:
I just wanted to write and say we got a Positive test this morning and I could not thank God anyone... This baby is a complete blessing. I am 29 years old... when I was 23 I thought I didn't want anymore children so I had my tubes tied... Needless to say 3 years later I went through an unexpected divorce and now I am remarried to my complete soulmate.. We wanted a baby and I thought for sure it wouldn't be possible. After saving the money for a year we finally had the tubal ligatation reversal and the doctor put me on Clomid for 2 months.. My husband is only home for 1 month every 4 months out of the year. He just went back to work and I found out we have a baby on the way... I just want to send my encouragement to all you ladies... I know how bad it felt to wait and wonder and read everything possible for encouragement. If I can ever help encourage anyone please just write me.. I cried many days for the 1 1/2 half just waiting to get the surgery and waiting for my husband to just be home so we could try. God is sooo good. Hang in there to everyone.. I seemed to be negative all the time and my husband was positive enough for the both of us.. our little miracle is on the way... BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE!! BABY DUST!!!!

Emma_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congrats!

angeblue126 responded:
So, so, happy for you, just wanted to know if you got pregnant on first dose or second dose, I just took my first dose last month and waiting to see what happen. Congrats

eghorton responded:
YEAH!!!! So exciting! Congratulatioons wishing you a happy healthy 9 months!

3rdchance responded:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. It was all worth it now, to have a BFP! Thank you for giving us all hope!

jon3brn responded:
Congratulations! So happy for you. If you do not mind me asking, what the tubal ligation reversal the only thing standing in your way of becoming pregnant? Other than your husband being gone?

Again, CONGRATULATION!!!

Briania

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey Ladies:) My husband and I will be married for 4 years in October 2011, he is 27 and I am 26. I went off BC in the fall of 2008 thinking we would g...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.