Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
positive pregnancy test
mharbin777 posted:
Please pary had a positive preg test today, going see the dr tomorrow to confirm!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

mocha85 responded:
I too had a positive test today....but am nervous since I miscarried two months ago. I will keep you in my prayers! I also go to the doctor tomorrow.

BabyParks responded:
I will be praying for both mharbin777 and mocha and praying for healthy babies. This gives others hope on here. What is your stories? How long been TTC and any other children, and what different things did you guys do to get to this point? IUI's IVF ect. Anxious to hear about your positive test and hoping for the very best. Good luck to you both!

mocha85 replied to BabyParks's response:
BabyParks- I just discovered how to edit "my story" so you can read it there

mharbin777 responded:
Dr. Called me tonight from the blood work I had today ( the follow up was to be tomorrow)... I am for sure prego but my progesterone level is 7 and they want it at 16 or higher. They called me in a RX and I had to start taking asap. I am nervous and hope this works. I have more blood work Wed morning and then again on Mon morning, so will see.

What is a "my story" btw?

mharbin777 replied to mocha85's response:
I will keep you in my prayers as well!!! Keep me updated!!!!

BabyParks replied to mharbin777's response:
praying for you mharbin777 tonight! I hope the meds will help you in getting that level where it needs to be.

BabyParks replied to mocha85's response:
I read your story and am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I am praying for your pregnancy this time and hoping everything with baby and you are normal and healthy! H&H pregnancy and baby!

mocha85 replied to mharbin777's response:
mharbin777- if you click on "my community profile" your info will come up and you can type in what your story is....it should be located on the left hand side of your screen.

Just got home from my Dr appt and when they drew blood last week my progesterone was at 28...so yes I am pregnant.. they drew more blood today and I will find out in the morning what my HcG level is. Hoping it's as high as what it needs to be AND that it doubles every few days. Going in every other day for blood work is torture...I don't want to have to do that again. The Dr and Nurse were congratulating me..but I was like "we'll see"...its tough after you miscarry b/c you almost think every time you get pregnant after that you're doomed. Ok, I'm stopping with the negativity....good luck to you tomorrow Let us know what you find out. We're here for you either way!

BabyParks replied to mocha85's response:
I am praying for you Mocha, you are pregnant so keep positive if the nurses and doctors are congratulating you then you should be excited! They would tell you if they thought something was wrong I am so excited for you and hoping for the best!

Hey how are you today mharbin777? any news yet?

mharbin777 replied to BabyParks's response:
Not so good a little spotting and cramping last night and today. Will have more blood work back tonight, so we will see. Im a little bitof a mess today, just trying to have faith. How are you doing? Thank you so much for checking up.

Still prayin for ya mharbin777! Got my results back for my hcg levels and they are at a 152 as of yesterday...so they need to double when I go back in tmrw am. I'm really tired and am almost put of breath going upstairs..which is pathetic. Also having lower back pain every now and then and somewhat tender breasts. I also seem to get a little bit of tugging or light cramping in my lower abdomen at night time. It's all so weird, but I hope it's for the better. Anyway, let me know what you find out

I am doing fine, have scheduled surgery on the 25th for laparoscopy! I will keep praying for you. What did your blood work show? Is something wrong why are you havng more blood work? I will keep praying! Have faith! Spotting is normal, i had brown spotting alot during 1st trimester! Also had cramping, it was my uterus stretching and growing, sharp pain and bright blood are when you worry!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I have been trying to concieve for about 2 years. We have had 2 miscarriages and have been through the gamut of infertility testing. In my y...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.