Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ovarian Hyperstimulation
livelaughmoe posted:
Hey ladies, looking for some feedback!
I just finished taking my fourth round of Clomid (100mg), and have Ovarian Hyperstimulation. Can someone please tell me if they have ever gotten pregnant with this? What is the next step? Is this common? Is there something I could have done differently? Am I supposed to take it easy?

BabyParks responded:
I don't know much about hyperstimulation. I would think you might want to take it easy for the next few days to let your body rest and get back to normal. Did you have this happen on any of the other cycles and was this your first month on 100mg? Did your dr. not say what your next step would be. Wonder if you could go back to 50mg and that would help, you may also want to take the next month off to let your body rest if recommended by dr but not sure. I will be praying for you and hope you are ok, keep me posted!

BabyParks responded:
Also is there any chance that even with the overstimulation that you could still get pregnant this month or is that out? Just wondered?

livelaughmoe replied to BabyParks's response:
Well ive been doing some research, and pregnancy is possible while hyperstimulated. For some strange reason, I feel some positive signs, ill just keep a wishing and a hoping!!!

BabyParks replied to livelaughmoe's response:
That is great news. Maybe you are preggers Keep me posted! I am praying!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Vicky, My husband and I tried to have #1 for over 10 years. I have PCOS with IR and we tried Clomid in various dosages for 12 cycles in 201...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.