Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Ovarian Hyperstimulation
    livelaughmoe posted:
    Hey ladies, looking for some feedback!
    I just finished taking my fourth round of Clomid (100mg), and have Ovarian Hyperstimulation. Can someone please tell me if they have ever gotten pregnant with this? What is the next step? Is this common? Is there something I could have done differently? Am I supposed to take it easy?

BabyParks responded:
    I don't know much about hyperstimulation. I would think you might want to take it easy for the next few days to let your body rest and get back to normal. Did you have this happen on any of the other cycles and was this your first month on 100mg? Did your dr. not say what your next step would be. Wonder if you could go back to 50mg and that would help, you may also want to take the next month off to let your body rest if recommended by dr but not sure. I will be praying for you and hope you are ok, keep me posted!

BabyParks responded:
    Also is there any chance that even with the overstimulation that you could still get pregnant this month or is that out? Just wondered?

livelaughmoe replied to BabyParks's response:
    Well ive been doing some research, and pregnancy is possible while hyperstimulated. For some strange reason, I feel some positive signs, ill just keep a wishing and a hoping!!!

BabyParks replied to livelaughmoe's response:
    That is great news. Maybe you are preggers Keep me posted! I am praying!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a Clomid user. Before being prescribed, I had a hysterosalpingogram (the testing of the fallopian tube by putting a dye through them). It was qui...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
    Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    12 of 23 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.