Skip to content
How long into cycle to BD
livelaughmoe posted:
How long do you into your cycle to people have sexual intercourse? What cycle day do you stop?

Lopersgrl responded:
There is no stop/start point and to be honest I wouldnt even try to do it that way.. it takes the spontaneity and romance out of sex.

My advice would be to try to have sex ever other day throughout your whole cycle. Especially during the week of ovulation. However, if you decide to want to have sex two night in a row, dont even hesitate. TTC already takes a toll on everyone so to have a little romance and excitement is a great way to relieve some of the stress of TTC. Plus I am sure DH wouldn't mind it either

I know i rambled on with a little more than what you asked so to answer your question.....

I would try to have sex every other day through out your whole cycle and especially during the ovulation week.

deliela999 responded:
I agree with Lopersgrl to try and make it spontaneous and relaxed. My doctor's instructions for clomid say specifically days 11, 13, 15, and 17. I tried to explain to him that's too scheduled, but I guess his job is to help us get pregnant.

Stenya replied to deliela999's response:
My first round of Clomid was SOOO stressful! Both my husband and I didnt want to touch eachother (makes having a baby VERY difficult!). For this last month we relaxed, and realized that a schedule was NOT a great way to go about it. This cycle was more fun and stress free. So my advice is to BD when you can, quite frequent and try to forget what cycle day your on!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am 30 years old and my husband and I have been TTC naturally for 3+ years now.....this is my first month on Clomid.

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.