Skip to content
How Soon?
eyeluvbn posted:
I have been on and off Clomid since July of 2010. I got pregnant in Oct and we lost the baby in Dec at 9w3d and then we did 5 more rounds. We got pregnant again in May and lost the baby in Sept at 17w3d. My Dr. has advised me to be on birth Control for 3 months and then start back on Clomid on day 3 of my 3 pack which countdown ladies will be on Dec 25th. The day before my birthday. Hopefully it will happen first try (fingers crossed). My questions is I know you are most fertile after you have a baby at a 40 week term. Are you as fertile after a miscarriage? If so how long after you miscarry could you conceive? Any ideas on this? I really don't want to wait and it would be nice if my period didn't come being on the pill because I was pregnant.
Lopersgrl responded:
I am not 100% positive but I have heard through the grape vine that you may be a little more fertile after a M/C.. After I had my M/C I had to have a D&C so i didnt get to test it.

I am glad to hear that clomid has been wokring for you some what and I am sorry to hear you had 2 M/C.. I hope the next one sticks and I will be praying for you

Good luck and lots of baby dust.
BabyParks replied to Lopersgrl's response:
Hey how are you doing just wanted to check and see??

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm blessed to have a daughter who is three and a half years old. I've wanted another child since she was small but we didn't start trying...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful