Skip to content
How Soon?
eyeluvbn posted:
I have been on and off Clomid since July of 2010. I got pregnant in Oct and we lost the baby in Dec at 9w3d and then we did 5 more rounds. We got pregnant again in May and lost the baby in Sept at 17w3d. My Dr. has advised me to be on birth Control for 3 months and then start back on Clomid on day 3 of my 3 pack which countdown ladies will be on Dec 25th. The day before my birthday. Hopefully it will happen first try (fingers crossed). My questions is I know you are most fertile after you have a baby at a 40 week term. Are you as fertile after a miscarriage? If so how long after you miscarry could you conceive? Any ideas on this? I really don't want to wait and it would be nice if my period didn't come being on the pill because I was pregnant.

Lopersgrl responded:
I am not 100% positive but I have heard through the grape vine that you may be a little more fertile after a M/C.. After I had my M/C I had to have a D&C so i didnt get to test it.

I am glad to hear that clomid has been wokring for you some what and I am sorry to hear you had 2 M/C.. I hope the next one sticks and I will be praying for you

Good luck and lots of baby dust.

BabyParks replied to Lopersgrl's response:
Hey how are you doing just wanted to check and see??

Spotlight: Member Stories

2007 & 2008 MMC, 9wks and 11wks, prescribed Clomid 50mg. 3-7 and then Progesterone until 12wks, it worked! DD is healthy 2.5yo. On Clomid again, 2...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.