Skip to content
Norrdygirl33
nbocker posted:
OMG, I came over to this board to see how you and a few others were doing. CONGRATULATIONS Twins wow...Im so happy that during both my u/s they only saw 1, I was so nervous with the clomid. Have you gone over to the 1st tri board?
Nicky (32) DH(32) Josh(14) Marcus(11) Aiden (7) trying for a 4th, hopefully a GIRL :)

BabyParks responded:
Hey Nbocker what have you been up to. When is your EDD?

nordygirl33 responded:
Thank you so much:) We had a feeling it may have been two , b/c my levels were so high. Congrats to you again and when are you due? How have you been feeling? I joined the pregnancy after infertility boards too, but still come on the others to see how everyone is doing. I actually didn't have any luck with Clomid, so it was injectables and IUI that worked for me. My EDD is 6/8/12, but b/c it is twins I may have a c section earlier.
KIT k
me (33) hubby (37) TTC for a year. Did 3 rounds of Clomid and just had my 2nd IUI on July 23rd, now in the 2WW.

nbocker replied to BabyParks's response:
Im doing good,been having alot of cramping down there and feeling like i have a bowling ball between my legs LOL but the dr said everything is good and that the more pregnancies you have things stretch and common annoyances happen earlier.So since this is number 4 im getting them early. We have had 2 u/s' baby is stubborn and doest like to move. I am due 5/9/11.My husband is convienced its a girl since i have had many little annoying things go on so far. Every time they hve listened to the heartbeat it was good and 160.
Nicky (32) DH(32) Josh(14) Marcus(11) Aiden (7) trying for a 4th, hopefully a GIRL :)

nbocker replied to nordygirl33's response:
im due about 1 month right before you 5/9/11. I hope you get 1 boy and 1 girl Hav you started the fun stuff like looking @ names? My husband and I can never agree on names til the end so we're starting early. He refuses to look @ any boy names, he is convienced its a girl.

If any of you ladies on here have a facebook account feel free to add me - Nicky Baker.

Hope everyone has a good weekend

nordygirl33 replied to nbocker's response:
That is what I am thinking we are having, but won't know for a while right? Some people say at 12 weeks if it is a boy they can see, but girls normally take longer to show up. My friend has 5 month old twins and she went at 12 weeks they said two boys, then back at 20 weeks to find out is was 1 girl and 1 boy. I have thought of names , but my husband thinks it is too early haha. I can't believe we are due 1 month apart how funny is that. How have you been feeling? I will request you on facebook k. When will you find out the sex?

Have a great week!
me (33) hubby (37) TTC for a year. Did 3 rounds of Clomid and just had my 2nd IUI on July 23rd, now in the 2WW.

BabyParks replied to nbocker's response:
great to hear congrats I dont guess I knew you were preggers for some reason. I will request you on facebook too! Keep us posted on boy or girl

ok so there are like 5 nicky baker's on my facebook. Add me Courtney Curbow I bet there is only one of me. Or where are you from and i'll look that way. Thanks girl! Nicole nordygirl33 feel free to add me also

nordygirl33 replied to BabyParks's response:
Okay:) I tried adding Nicky , but your right there are so many I don't know which one to pick hmm...

Here is my photography page then you can go to the page owner and add me that way maybe. I am courtney curbow I could not find you anywhere. Thanks so much! Hope all is well!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Curbow-Photography/115898805155981

nbocker replied to BabyParks's response:
Im from milwaukee, Wi but im going to try and add you now.

I saw your request and I messaged you some news

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me-27 DH-27 TTC 1st for 9 months. 3 rounds of Clomid all BFN's. Next month clomid 150mg 3-7. Diagnosed with Hashimotos Thyroiditis last year and I...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.