Skip to content
Mammogram results
BabyParks posted:
My mammogram turned out normal and all is well. Now I just have to decide on having the BRCA gene test done or not. I go back to my obgyn that did my surgery tomorrow to talk with him further. I also want to know am I ovulating and releasing an egg each month on my own. They need to know this and if I have PCOS or not. I know I have had 3 cyst the 3 times they have checked me and I also know that just because I dont have multiple poly cyst on my ovaries I can still have the PCOS so I am just going to get him to test me again. She told me today that my left breast hurting so bad was probably hormonal changes. Pain is a good sign and I knew it wasn't a sign of Breast cancer but i also feel better having a baseline now. She said we will do ultrasounds each year until I am 35 then start mammograms again unless I need one for some reason before them. I was very relieved. Thanks for the prayers and concerns so much!!!

nordygirl33 responded:
So happy that everything went well:) Let me know how the Dr. went ok
me (33) hubby (37) TTC for a year. Did 3 rounds of Clomid and just had my 2nd IUI on July 23rd, now in the 2WW.

BabyParks replied to nordygirl33's response:
hey girl wrote you back in august cycle GO See my news

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC for 4 years. Which I had maybe 2 periods a year. I found out in march that I had a septum uterus. I had the septum removed on April 18, 2012. My p...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.