Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Mammogram results
BabyParks posted:
My mammogram turned out normal and all is well. Now I just have to decide on having the BRCA gene test done or not. I go back to my obgyn that did my surgery tomorrow to talk with him further. I also want to know am I ovulating and releasing an egg each month on my own. They need to know this and if I have PCOS or not. I know I have had 3 cyst the 3 times they have checked me and I also know that just because I dont have multiple poly cyst on my ovaries I can still have the PCOS so I am just going to get him to test me again. She told me today that my left breast hurting so bad was probably hormonal changes. Pain is a good sign and I knew it wasn't a sign of Breast cancer but i also feel better having a baseline now. She said we will do ultrasounds each year until I am 35 then start mammograms again unless I need one for some reason before them. I was very relieved. Thanks for the prayers and concerns so much!!!

nordygirl33 responded:
So happy that everything went well:) Let me know how the Dr. went ok
me (33) hubby (37) TTC for a year. Did 3 rounds of Clomid and just had my 2nd IUI on July 23rd, now in the 2WW.

BabyParks replied to nordygirl33's response:
hey girl wrote you back in august cycle GO See my news

Spotlight: Member Stories

A little background about me. . . . I am 29 and married to a great guy for 8 years (He's 32.). We have a beautiful 23 month old little boy (That t...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful