Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Lopersgrl
BabyParks posted:
Just wanted to see how you are doing. Think about you often. Hope all is well. talk to you soon.

Courtney
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Lopersgrl responded:
Hey there BabyParks..

I am doing good so far. This little break from TTC is really helping but I still think about what is in our future and what measures will we have to take to get pregnant. We are now taking care of my 6 year old nephew. It helps take my mind of TTC but at the same time taking care of him just makes me want one of my own even more.

I am also having to put finding out my diagnosis on hold. The hubby had to take a leave of absence from work and I am not sure if they will still let us get insurance while he is on his leave. I am praying they do.

Sorry I havent been logging in but I have been reading and getting updates on everyones story. My computer for some reason was not letting me log in to reply to anyone.

How have you been. Give me an update on you. I hope the mammogram came out ok..

BabyParks replied to Lopersgrl's response:
Mammogram came out great and I was so glad and relieved I had it done! Soooo......I am on day 26 and I took a pregnancy test cause I didn't want to be dissapointed for my birthday and i took it at 12 midnight and it said negative after 30 seconds i read it, so i got in bath for about 5 min or so just to rinse off and looked again and it was positive with two lines. It is a 10ml pregnancy test that shows up the very early and I am on day 26 of my cycle so I already got a positive. I am soooo excited I am trying not to get my hopes up tho.

I will keep praying for you! I hope you know that

Lopersgrl replied to BabyParks's response:
YAY!!!!!!!! Congrats to you. I am so happy for you. This was with nothing, correct. It is always good to hear about another positive on here. Some of us have to go through even more than others and I am glad that you finally got you BFP..

Good luck and I will be sending sticky vibes your way and I hope all goes well.

BabyParks replied to Lopersgrl's response:
We are both on vitamins. Nothing like clomid or fertility drugs tho. I think the vitamins made a differene and the surgery probably helped too but I know the Lord has done this and nothing I did at all. I am praying for you ok. Keep the faith, I know it's so much harder for you. I am so sorry you are going thru all of this. I wish you would just get pregnant on your break. I know it doesn't make it easier to go thru but I am praying for you girl!

Lopersgrl replied to BabyParks's response:
Thank you. The support I get from you and everyone on this board does make it a little easier. I am trying to keep my head up but it is easier said than done. Like you said, I wish I would get pregnant on my break. Well hopefully it will happen soon for me but until then I will do my best to stay positive. It makes me feel a lot better knowing women in a similar situation as I am are getting their BFP's. I am so happy for you and I can not say it enough but Congratulations!!!!

ATT76 replied to BabyParks's response:
Congratulations BabyParks! It sounds like it has been a long road for you, I am glad you finally got your BFP! I hope I can have the same great news in a few weeks!

nordygirl33 replied to BabyParks's response:
OMG wow you just made my day and I am beyond thrilled for you:) How are you feeling. You must be on cloud 9!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. When do you see your Dr.?
xoxox

Sticky vibes:)
me (33) hubby (37) TTC for a year. Did 3 rounds of Clomid and just had my 2nd IUI on July 23rd, now in the 2WW.

BabyParks replied to ATT76's response:
Thank you I hope you can too. What day are you on? I went for bloodwork today all is good!

BabyParks replied to nordygirl33's response:
Thanks nicole. I am excited too! Went today and all was good. Go back wednesday for more bloodwork. Ultrasound Nov 28th!!!!

kmf09 replied to BabyParks's response:
hi Babyparks. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you. And happy birthday! What an amazing birthday gift! I am sure you are so happy!! That is wonderful. So you are 4 wks today? I can't believe that the doctor's office wanted to wait til Dec 22. That is so far away!

I went over three weeks without an ultrasound bc I switched to a regular ob. That was scary to me bc I had been getting bloodwork and ultrasounds weekly. All is good though! We went yesterday and had the one to check for downs. I actually am 13 wks today-and they said the u/s showed we were 13 and 1 day. But the u/s for that has to be done in the 12th week, bc its the most accurate, so I hope we made the time ok.

Well, I just wanted to say congrats to you! I am so happy that this break from the clomid was exactly what you needed! I prayed that it was for you. What wonderful news!! God was surely watching over you. Prayers and hugs to you!!!

BabyParks replied to kmf09's response:
Thank you so much! I am super excited but still very nervous. Had blood work again today and HCG went from 318-908 so all is good she said. I have an ultrasound Nov. 28th. Yes this is a reg obgyn since I wasn't on anything it is all so different but she still wants to monitor me close from my previous pregnancy so I am glad she has me coming in sooner. I could not believe they said Dec. 22nd at first, i was like uh NO! Lol! Thanks for all the prayers that means so much to me. I know the Lord was watching over me and made all things work out. He is a good God! I will praise him for this too!

CandiceF83 replied to BabyParks's response:
Yes HE is. I am so happy for you Baby Parks. I've been MIA but this was good news to come back too.

I started Clomid again today and next week I go in to see how many good eggs I produce. Then I get ready for another IUI. After this I am going on a break, I really want to have breast reduction surgery and I think I may do it before I have a baby.

Thank you for all your support and God Bless.

ATT76 replied to BabyParks's response:
Glad to hear your bloodwork looked good. I am now on CD17. I will know for sure by Nov. 28.

BabyParks replied to CandiceF83's response:
I will be praying for you Candice. Thank you so much! Do what you feel best to do. I had a mammogram done just to double check things and best decision I made cause now I don't have to worry about it growing during this pregnancy if they would have saw something. Thankful for a loving and caring God!

Spotlight: Member Stories

On July 26, 2011 I was diagnosed with PCOS and am taking 2000mg/day of Metformin. August 2011, my husband did a semen analysis which came back normal....More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.