Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TRIGS :)
BabyParks posted:
Took a test tonight and it was positive. Will take another tomorrow and let you all know.

Just want to make sure that I give my Lord and Savior all the Glory because he is the one that made this happen. I am so thankful to him and so grateful for all he has given me. I love him and am so happy to have a friend in Jesus that loves me no matter when I doubt him and when I trust him. I trust him and know he knows best for me, better than I do for myself. Do you know him??!!! I thank God for this but know he has to make it all work so I am still in prayer. Thanks so much to everyone for all your support and prayers! I'll keep you all posted. We were on no meds just vitamins and that's it.

BridgetBurke responded:
Courtney!!! That is WONDERFUL news. I was just feeling bummed out because I got my period this morning (I knew I wasn't pregnant; I didn't feel like I always do when preggers. So, I was mostly ok about it.) Thank you for cheering me up. I am so happy for you! I will pray for a H&H 9 months for you and your little bean. Keep us updated please! As for me, looks like 2nd cycle of Clomid will start on Tuesday. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers this cycle. Looks like the surgery is what needed to be done to give you the results you wanted without meds. So happy!

Bridget.
DH(31) Me(29) DS(21 months) ^i^ (m/c 11/10) TTC for over 1 year before starting Clomid 08/06/2011. BFP on 09/02/11 on 1st cycle! ^i^ (m/c 09/14/11)

BabyParks replied to BridgetBurke's response:
Thank you so much. I think a combination of the surgery with hubby being on vitamins for a few months has also helped. He had low motility too. Please don't say anything on facebook, i know you wouldn't but we aren't telling anyone right now. Yall are special girls I am sorry you started. I will be praying for you and keep you in my thoughts often.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone! My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant, naturally, for four years. We have now come to the conclusion to start fertility tr...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.