Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update on Babyparks
BabyParks posted:
Hello all! I had an ultrasound Monday and all looks great. There is just 1 baby I am super excited. Go back at 8 weeks when we can hear the heart beat. We saw a flicker but that was all. So unreal how all this is happening. I feel ok just tired. Keep me in your prayers as I continue to pray for you all!

BridgetBurke responded:
Yeah! That's great news. I thought of you all day Monday. DH and I had fun celebrating his 32nd b-day with Jason. I have been MIA lately. Crazy, busy getting ready for holiday company (DH's family) coming this weekend. Of course I am on CD15, no O yet so it will prob happen while they are here. You are in our prayers.

Sticky vibes,
Bridget.
DH(31) Me(29) DS(21 months) ^i^ (m/c 11/10) TTC for over 1 year before starting Clomid 08/06/2011. BFP on 09/02/11 on 1st cycle! ^i^ (m/c 09/14/11) 2nd Clomid cycle started on 11/18/11.

ATT76 responded:
Hey babyparks! That is awesome news about the u/s. I am so happy that you finally got your baby! May it happy and healthy!!
Me(35), DH(36), 3 rounds clomid, TTC for 13months

ChloeMcG13 replied to BridgetBurke's response:
Hey Bridget,

Been there, done that w/ DH's family! If I did ovulate (I wasn't when I went in CD 19 for blood work and u/s, then they told me to take the ovidrel that night and BD the next night and the one after), DH's parents were staying with us...a bit awkward!

Best of luck and sticky vibes to you as well!
Meg
Me 32, DH 33, TTC 12 Months, First Round of Clomid 11/10 followed by Ovidrel Injection 11/19. Currently in 2ww - u/s and bloodwork 12/5 to see if it worked!

ChloeMcG13 responded:
OMG! That is awesome! I am so happy for you! You are in my prayers, and please pray for me - I have 4 more days of my 2ww, then I will know if it worked...fingers crossed!

Best,
Meg
Me 32, DH 33, TTC 12 Months, First Round of Clomid 11/10 followed by Ovidrel Injection 11/19. Currently in 2ww - u/s and bloodwork 12/5 to see if it worked!

mandy32303 responded:
YAY!!! So happy for you! Best Wishes for a Healthy&Happy 9mo! Keep us updated! BTW, I am now 11wks, 1Day, all is well and I go for my 12 week check up on Monday

Prayers and Sticky Vibes!

Mandy

Stenya responded:
So happy for you my dear! I can imagine it was just so amazing. Praying that the next weeks are nice and healthy ones, and that the times passes quickly so you can jump right into the second trimester.

By the way...my name is Elaine. I feel close to you girls, time you knew my real name.

E

ChloeMcG13 replied to Stenya's response:
Hi Elaine!

Where are you in your TTC?

Isn't it funny how we all feel close to one another and don't really even know each other? Going through this together definitely creates a bond!

Best,
Meg

Stenya replied to ChloeMcG13's response:
Hi Meg,

I am in the middle of my 2WW after finishing my 4th round of Clomid.

Yes this board has really helped me out, and I feel very close to a few of the women on here.

Best of luck to you.

E

ChloeMcG13 replied to Stenya's response:
Hi Elaine!

Good luck with the rest of your 2ww. I got my BFN yesterday I am happy that I have all of you to relate to! What dose of Clomid are you on? Are you doing an IUI?

Best,
Meg

jacksmom12010 responded:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! How far along are you? I went in for an ultrasound last week and found out that I am having twins! I am about 11 weeks now. I won't see my doctor again for another two weeks but I should be able to hear their heart beats! Very exciting!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am 30 years old and my husband and I have been TTC naturally for 3+ years now.....this is my first month on Clomid.

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.