Skip to content
Nordy Girl - how are you?
ChloeMcG13 posted:
Hi there - I saw on the infertility forum that you weren't doing so well...everything okay? What's going on? Let me know how you are...
Me 32, DH 33, TTC 12 Months, 1st Round of Clomid 11/10, Ovidrel Injection 11/19. 12/05 - BFN. 2nd Round 100mg, did not ovulate. 3rd round Clomid 1/06, progesterone, estrogen, and ovidrel. IUI 1/16

livelaughmoe responded:
Nordy,

My prayers and thoughts are with you during this very difficult time, keep hanging in there...

BridgetBurke responded:
I am thinking about and praying for you Nicole. I have been keeping up to date on your pregnancy and am very sorry your son and daughter are giving you such a hard time. Maybe that means they will be perfect little angels who will sleep through the night for Mommy and Daddy. Take care and do not worry about your appearance: have your baby shower and hold your head high. You have beaten the infertility odds and those sweet babies will make you forget all you have had to endure. I hope you have already dealt with the worst of your struggles and can actually enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. (Well at least until the 8 month mark where you feel too big and uncomfortable to enjoy anything. lol )

God bless you and keep your babies safe.
Bridget
DH(32) Me(29) DS(23 months) ^i^ (m/c 11/10)Clomid(50 mg) 08/06/2011. BFP 09/02/11 1st cycle! ^i^ (m/c 09/14/11) 2nd Clomid cycle(50 mg)on 11/18/11. BFN - No O. 3rd Clomid cycle(100 mg) 12/20/11.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for 6yrs and have been ttc for the last 4.

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.