Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Does it matter what time of day you take Clomid?
princessjj05 posted:
Hi ladies
So tomorrow I start my first round of 50mg of clomid. My doctor told me to take CD 5-9, but didnt say if I should take in the AM or PM? I would assume it doesnt matter so long as I take it at same time of day, but thought I should ask when you were told to take it. Tips, Suggestions, side effects? Thanks

BridgetBurke responded:
My RE told me to take it in the evening. I take mine at 6pm every night. Good luck. I have experienced headaches, hot flashes, cramping, bloating and feeling queasy. The differ in intensity each cycle for me. I am on my 3rd.

Baby Dust!
Bridget
DH(32) Me(29) DS(23 months) ^i^ (m/c 11/10)Clomid(50 mg) 08/06/2011. BFP 09/02/11 1st cycle! ^i^ (m/c 09/14/11) 2nd Clomid cycle(50 mg)on 11/18/11. BFN - No O. 3rd Clomid cycle(100 mg) 12/20/11.

jessi2056 replied to BridgetBurke's response:
My RE told me to take it in the AM lol. so maybe you should give your doctor a call and confirm what time he/she wants you to take it!
Me (23), DH (24) TTC for 18 months, 3 m/c's no live births. 1 round of Femara, 1 round clomid, u/s 1/6 or 1/7. Test 1/20/12.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone! My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant, naturally, for four years. We have now come to the conclusion to start fertility tr...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful