Skip to content
Finished Round One Clomid-Hoping for BFP
mom2bhopeful10 posted:
Hello Ladies,
I just wanted to update everyone, I just finished my first round of clomid 50mg yesterday. I was nervous before I started because I didnt know what to expect, but I really didnt have to many side effects. Thursday I had cramping and felt a little sick, but other than that I just had hot flashes at night! Oh and I was wondering when I was taking it this week I was also more tired than normal I wanted to sleep alot. Does anyone else experience this? I am hoping that when I go for my blood test on the 15th that I will get a positive for ovulation! Hope everyone is doing well and I will be sending out baby prayers for everyone!
Me(25)DH(36)TTC(12months)Clomid 1st(1/12)

mrs62610 responded:
Hi!
I did 50mg last cycle and am currently on 100mg. I didn't really notice being too tired on the 50mg but this cycle I have been really tired. I've also had nausea this time around where I don't remember having that either.
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 10 months. 1st round of Clomid 12/29. Start 2nd round Feb 1st.

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC for the first time at 39. Going through the second induced ovulation cycle.

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.