Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Finished Round One Clomid-Hoping for BFP
mom2bhopeful10 posted:
Hello Ladies,
I just wanted to update everyone, I just finished my first round of clomid 50mg yesterday. I was nervous before I started because I didnt know what to expect, but I really didnt have to many side effects. Thursday I had cramping and felt a little sick, but other than that I just had hot flashes at night! Oh and I was wondering when I was taking it this week I was also more tired than normal I wanted to sleep alot. Does anyone else experience this? I am hoping that when I go for my blood test on the 15th that I will get a positive for ovulation! Hope everyone is doing well and I will be sending out baby prayers for everyone!
Me(25)DH(36)TTC(12months)Clomid 1st(1/12)

mrs62610 responded:
Hi!
I did 50mg last cycle and am currently on 100mg. I didn't really notice being too tired on the 50mg but this cycle I have been really tired. I've also had nausea this time around where I don't remember having that either.
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 10 months. 1st round of Clomid 12/29. Start 2nd round Feb 1st.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married for almost 2 years to a wonderful man. I've been off birth control since we got married. After a year of no baby naturally, ...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful