Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Yay
jessi2056 posted:
It's officially 14 days after my trigger shot! And a BFP! I hope this one sticks I don't want a 4th miscarriage..... I will post my hCG levels tomorrow after i get them done and get the results back! Thank you amazing ladies for being here for me through this long hard rollercoaster ride! I pray you will all get your BFP soon as well! GOOD LUCK!

****Praying!
Me (23), DH (24) TTC for 20 months, 3 m/c's no live births. 1 round of Femara, 1 round clomid,(both unsuccessful). on 2nd round of clomid. hCG test 3-19!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

mrs62610 responded:
Congrats! That's wonderful!!!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 11 months. 1st round of Clomid 50mg-BFN, 2nd round 100mg-BFN. Start 3rd round (100mg) on 3/8.

Leah25Brooke2 responded:
CONGRATS!!
TTC 2nd- 8 mos, MC in Jan - 3rd round of clomid positive O, waiting to test on the 18th!

maragayle responded:
Congratulations!!!!! My fingers are crossed for you. Best wishes for a happy, healthy pregnancy! Definitely come back every now and then to let us know how you're doing.
Me 23, DH 24, TTC 20 months, round 7, 150mg, test for ovulation 3/13/12, meet with RE 3/12/12

att76 responded:
Congratulations! I am super excited for you. I will be saying prayers and sending sticky vibes your way to make this pregnancy keep! Def. come back and keep us updated on your pregnancy!
Me(36), DH(37), 3 rounds clomid, TTC for 17 months, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger and clomid all BFNs, referred to RE, appointment 3/21

jessi2056 replied to att76's response:
My hCG levels are 55! YAY!!!!
Me (23), DH (24) TTC for 20 months, 3 m/c's no live births. 1 round of Femara, 1 round clomid,(both unsuccessful). on 2nd round of clomid. hCG test 3-19!

radtechgurl replied to jessi2056's response:
YAY!!! That's awesome! So happy for you!
--TTC: 2 years; 2 miscarriages;
Jennifer (29 years old) DH (30 years old)
Starting with Clomid (first round starts 3-8-2012)

att76 replied to jessi2056's response:
How are those numbers compared to your past pregnancies?
Me(36), DH(37), 3 rounds clomid, TTC for 17 months, 3 IUIs with HCG trigger and clomid all BFNs, referred to RE, appointment 3/21

my last pregnancy my first hCG level was a 25... then the second one was a 24... this one is a 55 and hoping that the one tomorrow will be 110 or higher!

Keep us posted on those numbers! Congrats again!

Thank you everyone!!! If you could keep me in your prayers for tomorrow that would be great... I'm really praying that I get to keep this one!

mrs62610 replied to jessi2056's response:
Praying for you and your little one!!!
Me-24 DH-37 TTC 1st for 11 months. 1st round of Clomid 50mg-BFN, 2nd round 100mg-BFN. Start 3rd round (100mg) on 3/8.

Saying prayers for some great numbers. Let us know how they come out!

Alright ladies thank you so much for your prayers! I believed they really helped! I got a hCG of 140 today! and my progesterone levels are a little over 74! I am sooooo stoked!!! I get more b/w done on Friday to make sure they doubled again! then I get my first u/s next Friday! to make sure there's a sack and everythings attached where it's supposed to be!

Wishing all of you the best of luck in your journey!

Thank you so much for you support!

I got my levels back today 140! they more then doubled! YAY! I'm so stoked! I get more b/w friday to make sure they double again! Then next friday is my first u/s to make sure there's a sack and everythings attached where it's supposed to be!

I wish you all luck in your journey!

Thank you so much for all of your support and prayers it has ment the world to me! you ladies are the only ones who have known how i really have felt! Thank you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I have been trying to concieve for about 2 years. We have had 2 miscarriages and have been through the gamut of infertility testing. In my y...More

Helpful Tips

Helpful Tips
AF-Aunt Flo BFN- Big Fat Negitive BFP- Big Fat Positiove EWCM- Egg White cervicle Mucus CM- Cervial Mucus LMP- Last menstral Period BBT- ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.